This furniture product is made of PEFC certified wood. This label guarantees that the wood comes from a responsibly managed forest; by choosing this product, you are also helping forest preservation and biodiversity.
Give into the understated elegance of the ROMA slate grey convertible sofa. This 3/4-seater sofa can be turned into a comfortable spare bed.
Resolutely fashionable, this slate grey sofa sets the tone.
This product belongs to the range Roma
- Ref.: 124873
- Dimensions (cm): Height88 x Width225 x Depth94
- Weight (kg): 88
- Main wood variety: Pine
- Made In France
- To be assembled: Yes
- Origin of main wood: France / Poland
- Origin of secondary wood: Poland
- Secondary wood variety: Beech
- Botanical name for main wood: Pinus Pinaster
- Botanical name for secondary wood: Fagus Sylvatica
Upholstered: 100% cotton in slate grey, fully removable covers (frame and cushions)
Frame: Solid pine, particle board and fibreboard
Legs: crafted from wenge-stained beech, satin-finish nitrocellulose varnish
Frame padding: polyether foam (density: 16 to 25kg/m3)
Seat cushion padding: HR polyurethane foam (density 35kg/m3), blend of siliconized fibre (55%), shredded polyether foam (25%) and feathers (20%)
Back cushion padding (4 cushions): blend of feathers (20%), shredded polyether foam (25%) and siliconized polyester fibre (55%)
Slatted bed base + polyether foam mattress 135 X 185 X 6 cm (density 25 kg/m3)
(Legs require assembly)
(Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) is produced with the sustainable management of forests in mind, and so contributes to the preservation of forests.
This product is recyclable. When it comes to the end of its useful life, remember to take it to a recycling centre.
- 5 years for the frame, legs, fasteners, convertible sofa mechanism (only if the sofa is convertible), fabric backing, foam padding.
- 2 years for back cushion and seat cushion stuffing.
- 2 years for sofabed upholstery and mattresses.