This furniture product is made of PEFC certified wood. This label guarantees that the wood comes from a responsibly managed forest; by choosing this product, you are also helping forest preservation and biodiversity.
For a generously proportioned room with a contemporary look, choose the MILANO taupe sofa, the most elegant 4-seater sofa. This comfortable fabric sofa will bring a sober and chic ambience to your living room. This attractive taupe sofa is also available in white 4 seater sofa.
This product belongs to the range Milano
- Ref.: 50180508
- Dimensions (cm): Height88 x Width262 x Depth96
- Weight (kg): 67
- Main wood variety: Pine
- Botanical name for secondary wood: Fagus Sylvatica
- Botanical name for main wood: Pinus Pinaster
- Secondary wood variety: Beech
- Origin of secondary wood: Poland
- Origin of main wood: France / Poland
- To be assembled: Yes
- Made In France
Upholstered: 100% cotton in taupe, fully removable covers (frame and cushions)
Frame: Solid pine, particle board and fibreboard.
Legs (assembly required): crafted from wenge-stained beech, satin-finish nitrocellulose varnish
Frame padding: polyether foam (density: 16 to 24kg/m3)
Seat cushion padding: HR polyurethane foam (density 23 to 35 kg/m3), and polyester wadding (240g/m3)
Back cushion and scatter cushion padding: blend of feathers (20%), shredded polyether foam (25%) and 100% polyester siliconized fibre (55%)
Interwoven elastic webbing suspension
- 5 years for the frame, legs, fasteners, convertible sofa mechanism (only if the sofa is convertible), fabric backing, foam padding.
- 2 years for back cushion and seat cushion stuffing.
- 2 years for sofabed upholstery and mattresses.
This is a large article! Check that your doors and stairways will allow delivery of the parcels by checking the dimensions in the technical information.
This product is recyclable. When it comes to the end of its useful life, remember to take it to a recycling centre.
(Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) is produced with the sustainable management of forests in mind, and so contributes to the preservation of forests.