This furniture product is made of FSC certified wood. This label guarantees that the wood comes from a responsibly managed forest; by choosing this product, you are also helping forest preservation and biodiversity.
There is something of the James Bond style in the VINTAGE leather button brown armchair. This delightful armchair in distressed leather will bring the English club atmosphere into your own living room. Enjoy relaxing or reading a good book in this button-back vintage armchair. Complete your living room furnishings with the brown 3-seat sofa or the black 3-seat sofa.
This product belongs to the range Chesterfield
- Ref.: 50140319
- Dimensions (cm): Height77 x Width119 x Depth85
- Weight (kg): 25.7
- Main material: Cowhide
- Origin of main wood: Canada
- Main wood variety: Pine
- Botanical name for main wood: Pseudotsuga Menziesii
Upholstery: Pigmented corrected-grain leather in brown, gently distressed for a vintage look
Frame: Pine, plywood and fibreboard panel. Legs crafted from wenge-stained pine, satin-finish polyurethane varnish.
Frame, back and arm padding: polyurethane foam (density: 18-21 kg/m3)
Seat cushion filling: HR35 KG/m3 foam block and feathers.
Elastic webbing suspension.
- 5 years for the frame, legs, fasteners, convertible sofa mechanism (only if the sofa is convertible), fabric backing, foam padding.
- 2 years for back cushion and seat cushion stuffing.
- 2 years for sofabed upholstery and mattresses.
This product is recyclable. When it comes to the end of its useful life, remember to take it to a recycling centre.