This furniture product is made of PEFC certified wood. This label guarantees that the wood comes from a responsibly managed forest; by choosing this product, you are also helping forest preservation and biodiversity.
Build your “tailor-made” sofa out of the modular pieces from the TERENCE range. The TERENCE Putty Cotton Modular Chaise Longue is a cotton chaise longue with modern lines. Pair with the putty bench seat and left armrest sofa to create a very bright set. This putty chaise longue is also available in ivory and taupe.
This product belongs to the range Terence
- Ref.: 125539
- Dimensions (cm): Height79 x Width83 x Depth159
- Weight (kg): 34
- Main wood variety: Pine
- Botanical name for secondary wood: Fagus Sylvatica
- Botanical name for main wood: Pinus Pinaster
- Secondary wood variety: Beech
- Origin of secondary wood: Poland
- Origin of main wood: France / Poland
- Made In France
Upholstered:100% cotton in putty, removable cushion covers
Frame: solid pine, particle board and fibreboard
Legs: crafted from wenge-stained beech, satin-finish nitrocellulose varnish
Frame padding: polyether foam (density: 16 to 25kg/m3)
Seat cushion padding: polyurethane foam (density HR35 kg/m3 topped with HR23 kg/m3), wadding (500g/m²)
Back cushion padding: blend of feathers (20%), shredded polyether foam (25%) and 100% polyester siliconized fibre (55%)
Interwoven elastic webbing suspension
This product is recyclable. When it comes to the end of its useful life, remember to take it to a recycling centre.
(Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) is produced with the sustainable management of forests in mind, and so contributes to the preservation of forests.
- 5 years for the frame, legs, fasteners, convertible sofa mechanism (only if the sofa is convertible), fabric backing, foam padding.
- 2 years for back cushion and seat cushion stuffing.
- 2 years for sofabed upholstery and mattresses.