This furniture product is made of PEFC certified wood. This label guarantees that the wood comes from a responsibly managed forest; by choosing this product, you are also helping forest preservation and biodiversity.
Build your “tailor-made” sofa out of the modular pieces from the TERENCE range. The TERENCE Slate Grey Cotton Modular Chaise Longue is a cotton chaise longue with modern lines. Pair with the slate grey bench seat and left armrest sofa to create a colour matching set. This slate grey chaise longue also comes in ivory and putty.
This product belongs to the range Terence
- Ref.: 125592
- Dimensions (cm): Height79 x Width83 x Depth159
- Weight (kg): 34
- Main wood variety: Pine
- Botanical name for secondary wood: Fagus Sylvatica
- Botanical name for main wood: Pinus Pinaster
- Secondary wood variety: Beech
- Origin of secondary wood: Poland
- Origin of main wood: France / Poland
- Made In France
Upholstered: 100% cotton in slate grey, removable cushion covers
Frame: solid pine, particle board and fibreboard
Legs: crafted from wenge-stained beech, satin-finish nitrocellulose varnish
Frame padding: polyether foam (density: 16 to 25kg/m3)
Seat cushion padding: polyurethane foam (density HR35 kg/m3 topped with HR23 kg/m3), wadding (500g/m²)
Back cushion padding: blend of feathers (20%), shredded polyether foam (25%) and 100% polyester siliconized fibre (55%)
Interwoven elastic webbing suspension
(Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) is produced with the sustainable management of forests in mind, and so contributes to the preservation of forests.
This product is recyclable. When it comes to the end of its useful life, remember to take it to a recycling centre.
- 5 years for the frame, legs, fasteners, convertible sofa mechanism (only if the sofa is convertible), fabric backing, foam padding.
- 2 years for back cushion and seat cushion stuffing.
- 2 years for sofabed upholstery and mattresses.