This furniture product is made of PEFC certified wood. This label guarantees that the wood comes from a responsibly managed forest; by choosing this product, you are also helping forest preservation and biodiversity.
Build your ideal living room with the TERENCE taupe right armrest sofa. This modular piece combines with the taupe chaise longue to form a colour matching corner sofa. This cotton sofa also transforms into a comfortable regular bed. This winning combination also works with the left armrest sofa.
This product belongs to the range Terence
- Ref.: 125484
- Dimensions (cm): Height79 x Width170 x Depth99
- Weight (kg): 44
- Made In France
- Origin of main wood: France / Poland
- Origin of secondary wood: Poland
- Secondary wood variety: Beech
- Botanical name for main wood: Pinus Pinaster
- Botanical name for secondary wood: Fagus Sylvatica
- Main wood variety: Pine
Upholstered: 100% cotton in taupe, non-removable cover (removable cushion covers)
Frame: solid pine, particle board and fibreboard
Legs: crafted from wenge-stained beech, satin-finish nitrocellulose varnish
Frame padding: polyether foam (density: 16 to 25kg/m3)
Seat cushion padding: polyurethane foam (density HR35 kg/m3 topped with HR23 kg/m3), wadding (500g/m²)
Back cushion padding: blend of feathers (20%), shredded polyether foam (25%) and 100% polyester siliconized fibre (55%)
Scatter cushion padding: 100% polyester siliconized fibre
Slatted bed base + polyurethane foam mattress 120 X 188 X 10 cm (density 30 kg/m3)
This product is recyclable. When it comes to the end of its useful life, remember to take it to a recycling centre.
(Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) is produced with the sustainable management of forests in mind, and so contributes to the preservation of forests.
- 5 years for the frame, legs, fasteners, convertible sofa mechanism (only if the sofa is convertible), fabric backing, foam padding.
- 2 years for back cushion and seat cushion stuffing.
- 2 years for sofabed upholstery and mattresses.